At Seasonal Kitchen, we love to cook what is at its best at any given time. Using what the land and sea provide us and cooking it with skill to create beautiful, tasty dishes. Below are a list of our upcoming cooking classes, but if you would like to book a bespoke cooking class for you, your friends or for a team away, contact us.
Seasonal Italian Cookery Class @ Good Food Matters, New Addington 7.00pm to 10.00pm, 3 July 2019
Join expert Chef Mark Breen to cook three delicious Italian Seasonal dishes. At the class you will:
- Create a fresh and flavourful Italian starter.
- Hand make artisan traditional pasta dough and cut to shape in the traditional way.
- Create a delicious sauce using seasonal ingredients to compliment your fresh pasta.
- Learn how to make Italian biscotti, the perfect way to finish any meal.
- Enjoy the delicious food you have created on the night with a glass of Italian wine.
Tickets cost £50 (this includes all food and a glass of wine).