Seasonal Italian Cookery Class @ Good Food Matters, New Addington 7.00pm to 10.00pm, 3 July 2019
Join expert Chef Mark Breen to cook three delicious Italian Seasonal dishes. At the class you will:
- Create a fresh and flavourful Italian starter.
- Hand make artisan traditional pasta dough and cut to shape in the traditional way.
- Create a delicious sauce using seasonal ingredients to compliment your fresh pasta.
- Learn how to make Italian biscotti, the perfect way to finish any meal.
- Enjoy the delicious food you have created on the night with a glass of Italian wine.
Tickets cost £50 (this includes all food and a glass of wine).
Seasonal Kitchen @ Four Boroughs, Crystal Palace, 7.00pm, 19 July 2019
Four Boroughs and Seasonal Kitchen are back together again.
This will be an incredible evening of seasonal food – as we welcome the start of summer and all the delicious British ingredients available.
You will have four delicious plant-based courses. The Four Borough’s team will curate a drinks menu of local beers and natural wines that you can select to accompany your dishes.
Tickets cost £35 (which includes all food).
To book your place either head into Four Borough’s or email firstname.lastname@example.org.